All You Need to Know About OUR
Pre-Paids and Pre-Planning
Don't know where to start with After Life plans?
Download our Pre-Paid Management Guide!
- There are several reasons that a prepaid funeral can help you. A prepaid funeral can:
- Relieve your family from financial burden.
- Ensure that your exact wishes are made known and are carried out.
- Protect loved ones from the distress of making difficult decisions at an emotional time.
- Gain peace of mind for you and your family.
- Maximise pension and tax benefits.
Download our FREE Pre-Planning and Bereavement Guide!
- Pre-planning allows you to make decisions concerning your funeral in your own time.
- It gives you peace of mind to know that your affairs are in order and your wishes will be carried out as planned.
- Lift emotional pressure from the shoulders of your family and/or friends.
- Allow your family to spend more time together offering each other comfort, support, and love at a time when they need it most.
- Help avoid arguments between family members. Big decisions can become the source of frustration and stress.
- Ensure a meaningful funeral. A proper send-off provides a sense of closure and enables the family to begin the healing process.
- Show the people you love that you are still thinking of their best interests. Taking care of your funeral arrangements is a thoughtful and caring thing to do for your family.
Pre-planning is a convenient way to make your sentiments known regarding your funeral. You have complete control of your pre plan and can at any time change those plans to suit. It allows more of a sense of freedom for when the time does come.
When faced with having to make funeral arrangements, most family members are under stress and are naturally grieving and may not be able to make any educated decisions and may rely on emotion alone. It is a fact that most people have no prior experience in organising such an event, and little knowledge of what to do. A Pre-Planned Funeral allows you to plan the details of a funeral in advance. These details are kept in our files and can be applied when the time comes.It can be a great comfort to both yourself, and to your family knowing that a person’s wishes will be respected.